Calling all aspiring young bakers! RAY’s 3-Day Junior Chef baking camp is the camp for you! Our baking camp will allow children to pick up new baking skills and bake independently. They will embark on this culinary adventure where they will be free to express their creativity through the desserts they make and sharing them with their loved ones! Children will be briefed on kitchen safety, hygiene, and uses of ingredients too. They would not be required to have any prior baking experience at all as they will be guided by our dedicated and experienced chefs.
Apart from an enjoyable hands-on baking experience, your child will also be immersed in other fun activities with their new-found friends. With an action-packed camp filled with yummy treats, your child will definitely have a fantastic time at RAY’s Junior Chef baking camp!
Baking Skills Learnt:
– Preparing a sugar dough cookie and using a rolling pin to roll it
– How to prepare a basic buttercream frosting
– Use fondant to shape the eyes and nose of the chick
Bumblebee Cake Donuts
– Prepare strawberry donut
– Pipe and portion evenly the cake batter into donut mold
– Glaze donuts using yellow-coloured chocolate
– Shape and mold fondant into the bee’s wings and black stripes
– Using royal icing to decorate the features
– How to use an electric mixer to create a 6 inch chocolate cake batter
– Shape and mold a cute otter
– Pipe cream in between layers of cake neatly
– Pipe cream to create the waves effect on the cake
Your Child Will Receive:
- 1:5 – Educator to Child RatioHoliday camp fees that are paid, are non-refundable.
- RAY requires a minimum of 5 children for this camp to be confirmed. In the event of low sign-ups, we will notify the parents 7 working days prior to the class, in which case the course fee that was paid will be refunded in full.
- In the event if RAY has to cancel all or part of a camp due to certain situations (eg: Covid lockdown), a credit note with validity of 12 months, beginning from the commencement date of the class will be issued.
- Safe Management Measures
RAY is committed to ensuring that the children enjoy the programmes in a safe and secure environment. We are in line with the latest Singapore government safe management measures and align all our classes and holiday camps according to the latest measures.
Courses You May Like
(@ Bugis) 5-Day
Young Cafe Entrepreneur
8 to 14 Yrs
- Date:05 Jun to 09 Jun (Mon to Fri) – Fully Booked
- Time:10.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M.
- Venue: 100 Victoria Street, National Library level 3, room 2, S188064 (Bugis)